9 June 2022
Altum RF showcasing new products at IMS
In booth #3012 at the IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS 2022) at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver (21-23 June), Altum RF of Eindhoven, The Netherlands (which designs high-performance RF to millimeter-wave solutions for commercial and industrial applications) is showcasing its technical expertise as well as new gallium nitride (GaN)-based power amplifiers (PAs) and gallium arsenide (GaAs)-based pseudomorphic high-electron-mobility transistor (pHEMT) low-noise amplifiers (LNAs) and linear amplifiers. These include:
- ARF1009Q5: 9-11GHz GaN PA, 10W, >30dB power gain;
- ARF1020Q5: 9-11GHz GaN PA, 10W, >20dB power gain;
- ARF1208: 37-59GHz GaAs pHEMT LNA, 2.5dB noise figure, 26.5dB linear gain;
- ARF1207: 57-71GHz GaAs pHEMT linear amplifier, >20dB gain, 22dBm saturated output power (Psat);
- ARF1206: 71-86GHz GaAs pHEMT LNA, 22dB gain, 3.8dB noise figure.