21 October 2022
Nexperia showcasing automotive and industrial applications at electronica
In booth C3-319 at electronica 2022 in Munich, Germany (15-18 November), Nexperia B.V. of Nijmegen, the Netherlands (a subsidiary of Wingtech Technology Co Ltd) is showcasing its portfolio for automotive and industrial applications.
“After years of virtual meetings, we look forward to meeting our customers in person in Munich,” says Mark Roeloffzen, senior VP & general manager of the Bipolar Discretes business group.
electronica 2022 provides an opportunity to engage with customers and focus on current industry megatrends such as connectivity, digitalization, electrification, automation, sustainability, and energy efficiency, comments Nexperia. The firm is demonstrating how its ongoing commitment to investment in R&D and capacity is supporting these megatrends with its expanding portfolio, which is capable of delivering complex, high-power products at volume to support power management and signal conversion.
Nexperia is also showing a selection of demo boards that illustrate its power capabilities. Among the products and technologies to be featured are:
- CCPAK - Nexperia’s new surface-mount copper-clip package for power GaN;
- GaN FETs double pulse evaluation board;
- Nexperia’s evaluation board for benchmarking dynamic performance of 650V SiC rectifiers;
- power management ICs, including a battery booster – for wireless sensors and Internet of Things (IoT) applications powered by coin cells;
- Nexperia’s first gate driver IC for power switching applications.