13 October 2022
Latest issue of Semiconductor Today now available
For coverage of all the key business and technology developments in compound semiconductors and advanced silicon materials and devices over the last month, subscribe to Semiconductor Today magazine.
Published today and free of charge, Semiconductor Today’s latest issue covers all that is new in gallium arsenide (GaAs), indium phosphide (InP), nitrides, silicon carbide (SiC), silicon germanium (SiGe) and other compound semiconductor materials. The magazine also covers the devices and applications that these materials enable.
Articles in this issue include:
- VCSEL market to grow at 19.2% CAGR to $3.9bn in 2027
- Nanorod blue LED sidewall passivation
- Enhancing MOCVD N-polar LEDs
- Color-tuning in V-groove InGaN micro-LEDs
- MOCVD Ohmic InGaN tunnel junction growth
- Lateral polarization GaN HEMTs
- Selective-area p-doping by Mg implant then UHP anneal yields kV-class, low-ON-resistance vertical GaN junction barrier Schottky
Plus, there's the news from organisations such as: II-VI Inc, Aixtron, AlixLabs, Altum RF, Ancora, BluGlass, Coherent, EPC, EV Group, First Solar, Guerrilla RF, HG Semiconductor, Keysight, Lumentum, Lumileds, MACOM, MRSI, Navitas, Nichia, NUBURU, Odyssey Semiconductor, OIPT, onsemi, Palomar, POET, Qorvo, Scintil Photonics, Seoul Semiconductor, Seoul Violeds, Sivers Semiconductors, Source Photonics, Toshiba, Transphorm, TRUMPF, Vector Photonics, Wolfspeed, X-FAB, and much more.
If your company is a supplier of equipment, materials, or services for the manufacture of compound semiconductor wafers and devices, and you are involved in marketing those products, then please see Semiconductor Today's 2021 Media Kit.
Semiconductor Today is freely available to all. To learn more and to subscribe, visit: Subscribe for free.