15 September 2022
Altum RF showcasing new products at EuMW
Altum RF of Eindhoven, The Netherlands (which designs high-performance RF to millimeter-wave solutions for commercial and industrial applications) is showcasing its technical expertise and featured products in booth #B18 at European Microwave Week (EuMW 2022) in the Milano Convention Centre, Milan, Italy (27-29 September).
The new gallium nitride (GaN)-based power amplifiers (PAs) and gallium arsenide (GaAs)-based pseudomorphic high-electron-mobility transistor (pHEMT) low-noise amplifiers (LNAs), linear amplifier and distributed amplifier include the following:
- ARF1009Q5: 9-11GHz GaN PA, 10W, >30dB power gain (three stages);
- ARF1020Q5: 9-11GHz GaN PA, 10W, >20dB power gain (two stages);
- ARF1208: 37-59GHz GaAs pHEMT LNA/driver, 2.5dB noise figure, 26.5dB gain, 19dBm saturated output power (Psat);
- ARF1207: 57-71GHz GaAs pHEMT linear amplifier, >20dB gain, 22dBm Psat;
- ARF1206: 71-86GHz GaAs pHEMT LNA, 22dB gain, 3.2dB noise figure at 77GHz;
- ARF1303: DC-50GHz GaAs pHEMT distributed amplifier, 22dBm P1dB.