3 January 2023
Navitas presents partner insights at CES
In booth #17584 (LVCC Central Hall) at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2023) in Las Vegas (5-8 January), gallium nitride (GaN) power IC and silicon carbide (SiC) technology firm Navitas Semiconductor of Torrance, CA, USA is hosting a partner speaker series ‘Navitas Presents’, giving an end-market view of how next-generation technology is replacing legacy silicon chips in fast charging and small size for ultimate portability.
Each speaker is highlighting how the use of GaN advances their own designs, with additional references to sustainability. Each live presentation is followed by Q&A, and attendees also have the chance to win a variety of prizes in the GaNFast Giveaway and OnePlus-GaNFast Gaming Experience, plus the last chance to enter to win a Tesla Model 3 Performance, worth $60,000.
‘Navitas Presents:’ has been designed to showcase ‘Planet Navitas’ – an immediate implementation of tomorrow’s sustainable, achievable, everyday world built on advanced GaN and SiC technologies. Among the topics covered are the importance of GaN-based solutions in delivering the faster charging, extended battery life, compact form factors and sustainability demanded by consumers. The significance of these requirements was underlined in a recent OnePlus survey, referenced during the OnePlus speaker sessions.
The series also includes Navitas presentations covering diversified end-uses from 20W cell-phone chargers to 2kW data-center power, 20kW electric vehicle (EV) chargers and on to MW-scale grid-tied applications.
The presentations are as follows:
- Anker Innovations’ chief communications officer Eric Villines — ‘GaN - Driving the next generation of sustainable power delivery solutions’ on 6 January (11am Pacific);
- OnePlus North America’s head of PR & Communications Spenser Blank — ‘The Power of GaNFast Technology on the OnePlus 10T5G’ on 5 and 7 January (11am Pacific);
- Spigen’s senior PR specialist Justin Ma — ‘Something You Want with Navitas GaN’ on 6 January (2pm Pacific);
- Ugreen’s creative marketing manager Rollins — ‘Charging Into The GaNFast Future’ 5 and 7 January (2pm Pacific);
- CEO & co-founder Gene Sheridan — ‘Electrify Our World’ on 5 January (3:30pm Pacific);
- senior director Llew Vaughan-Edmunds — ‘Living Well Off the Grid’ on 5 January (12 noon Pacific);
- VP corporate marketing & investor relations Stephen Oliver — ‘The Silicon Chip is Dead!’ on 6 January (3:30pm Pacific).
“Navitas GaNFast technology has been adopted by leading brands looking to deliver speed, efficiency and optimum power density,” says founder & CEO Gene Sheridan. “It gives us great pleasure to host a number of those brands at CES 2023 and to give visitors the opportunity to hear how GaN – and higher-voltage SiC technology – continue to make a significant difference as we Electrify Our World.”