8 June 2023
MACOM giving live demonstrations of new products at IMS
MACOM Technology Solutions Inc of Lowell, MA, USA (which designs and makes RF, microwave, analog and mixed-signal and optical semiconductor technologies) is hosting live demonstrations of a wide range of new products in booth #1135 and foundry services in booth #722 at the IEEE’s International Microwave Symposium (IMS 2023) in San Diego, CA, USA (13–15 June).
The RF & Microwave IC and Module design, product management and applications engineering teams are providing in-depth explanations of MACOM’s solutions and benefits. Customers can ask questions and interact with MACOM staff during the demonstrations, which feature new product additions to the firm’s portfolio of RF and microwave IC and module solutions.
High-power and high-frequency demos
- 70nm mHEMT low-noise amplifier (LNA) for V-band mmWave receivers;
- 100nm GaN for Q-band 10W power amplifiers;
- 140nm GaN for X-band, K-band and Ka-band power amplifiers;
- 100V S-band pulsed 1.5kW MACOM PURE CARBIDE amplifier;
- Analog linearization of 20W K-band GaN MMIC for SATCOM applications;
- E-band upconverter with 1W output power;
- 2.6GHz GaN-on-silicon M-MIMO power amplifier for scalable and cost-optimized applications;
- Low-leakage and fast-recovery Ka-band high-power limiter.
Wideband and multi-band demos
- DC to 67GHz digital attenuators, voltage variable attenuators and switches utilizing silicon-on-insulator (SOI) technology;
- High-isolation, 50MHz to 60GHz AlGaAs PIN diode multi-throw switches;
- Low-loss, high-power, 6-20GHz SPDT PIN diode switch in SMT packages;
- Multi-band small-cell power amplifier, receiver switch and LNA front-end solution;
- Chip-scale bulk acoustic wave switched filter bank;
- 50GHz multi-throw connectorized switch with integrated driver.