10 March 2023
GaN Systems presenting products and strategies at APEC
In booth #822 at the 38th annual Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC 2023) in Orlando, FL, USA (19–23 March), GaN Systems Inc of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (a fabless developer of gallium nitride-based power switching semiconductors for power conversion and control applications) is showcasing the following GaN solutions, demonstrating advances in power density and efficiency across multiple market segments:
- fast-charging GaN chargers and adapters from OEMs such as Samsung, Dell, and Razer;
- Class-D audio Wi-Fi speaker from Mark Levinson, founder of Daniel Hertz;
- data-center power supplies spanning from less than 50W/in3 to up to 100W/in3;
- automotive on-board chargers (OBCs), DC–DC, and traction implementations;
- innovations in e-mobility, lighting, and shrinking power supplies.
Additionally, GaN Systems is sharing its insights, roadmaps and innovations coming to market with those who schedule time with its ‘Insiders Team’, private meetings in its on-booth conference rooms at APEC.
Also, GaN Systems is presenting products and strategies for several market applications during the industry sessions as follows:
- (8:30am, ISO4.1) ‘How GaN is Advancing Wireless Power Technology’.
- (10:55am. ISO20.6) ‘GaN Transistors for Next Generation Power Supply Units’;
- (10:55am, ISI9.6) ‘High Efficiency and High-Power Density GaN-Based 11kW/800V Onboard Charger’.