14 September 2023
MACOM showcasing new 70nm mHEMT and 100nm GaN process technologies at EuMW
In booth #305C at European Microwave Week (EuMW 2023) in Messe Berlin HUB27, Germany (19–21 September), MACOM Technology Solutions Inc of Lowell, MA, USA (which designs and makes RF, microwave, analog and mixed-signal and optical semiconductor technologies) is hosting live product demonstrations featuring new metamorphic high-electron-mobility transistor (mHEMT) and gallium nitride (GaN) process technologies, namely:
- a Ka-band TR MMIC (100nm GaN technology);
- an ultra-low-noise Ka-band low-noise amplifier (70nm mHEMT technology).
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with staff during these live demonstrations.
MACOM is also showcasing the following new products and capabilities:
- a 50GHz high-performance externally modulated fiber-optic link;
- a digitally controlled compact linearizer module platform for traveling-wave tube (TWT) amplifiers;
- a high-performance monolithic aluminium gallium arsenide (AlGaAs) PIN limiter for Ka-band;
- a connectorized AlGaAs single-pole two-throw high-power switch with driver up to 50GHz;
- 7kW to 150W MACOM Pure Carbide high-voltage L-band GaN power amplifiers; and
- 200W Doherty power amplifiers for C-band 5G applications.
MACOM’s product management and applications engineering teams will also provide in-depth explanations of the solutions provided by its broad RF and microwave IC and modules portfolio.