28 February 2022
Latest issue of Semiconductor Today now available
For coverage of all the key business and technology developments in compound semiconductors and advanced silicon materials and devices over the last month, subscribe to Semiconductor Today magazine.
Published today and free of charge, Semiconductor Today’s latest issue covers all that is new in gallium arsenide (GaAs), indium phosphide (InP), nitrides, silicon carbide (SiC), silicon germanium (SiGe) and other compound semiconductor materials. The magazine also covers the devices and applications that these materials enable.
Articles in this issue include:
- Surrey University produces record strain in single-crystal silicon
- GeSn-on-insulator platform for lasers combined with passives
- VCSEL micro-transfer to silicon nitride PICs
- Slow-light VCSEL power boost
- Micro-LED chip market for large-sized displays to grow at 204% CAGR from $54m in 2022 to $4.5bn in 2026
- Hot performance from InGaN red micro-LEDs
- Ohmic contacts on lightly doped p-GaN
Plus, there's the news from organisations such as: II-VI Inc, ACM Research, Aixtron, Apple, ams Osram, Cambridge GaN Devices, CrayoNano, CSA Catapult, CSconnected, EPC Space, Epistar, GaN Systems, Greenworks, HC Semitek, Infineon, Innoscience, Intel, IQE, IVWorks, Lextar, Lumentum, Lumina, Luminus, MIT, Navitas, NexGen, Nuburu, POET, Porotech, pSemi, Qorvo, Riber, Samsung, SemiLEDs, Skyworks, Taiyo Nippon Sanso, Toshiba, Tower Semiconductor, Transphorm, Trumpf, Ushio, Vector Photonics, Veeco, Wolfspeed, and much more.
If your company is a supplier of equipment, materials, or services for the manufacture of compound semiconductor wafers and devices, and you are involved in marketing those products, then please see Semiconductor Today's 2021 Media Kit.
Semiconductor Today is freely available to all. To learn more and to subscribe, visit: Subscribe for free.