11 July 2022
Latest issue of Semiconductor Today now available
For coverage of all the key business and technology developments in compound semiconductors and advanced silicon materials and devices over the last month, subscribe to Semiconductor Today magazine.
Published today and free of charge, Semiconductor Today’s latest issue covers all that is new in gallium arsenide (GaAs), indium phosphide (InP), nitrides, silicon carbide (SiC), silicon germanium (SiGe) and other compound semiconductor materials. The magazine also covers the devices and applications that these materials enable.
Articles in this issue include:
- InGaAs/AlGaAs nanowires on silicon substrates
- AlN doping for future deep UV/power tech
- Magnesium doping of hot-wall MOCVD GaN
- Power GaN device market growing at 59% CAGR to $2bn in 2027
- Gallium oxide beats silicon power limit
- Smartphone production volume falls 12.8% to 310 million in Q1/2022 due to amplified off-season effect
If your company is a supplier of equipment, materials, or services for the manufacture of compound semiconductor wafers and devices, and you are involved in marketing those products, then please see Semiconductor Today's 2021 Media Kit.
Semiconductor Today is freely available to all. To learn more and to subscribe, visit: Subscribe for free.